The tour will begin at Queen Anne Lutheran. The full schedule is listed below. At each location, the organist will give a brief demonstration, followed by an opportunity for any member to play.
09:00 – 10:00 Wechs organ at Queen Anne Lutheran, 2400 8th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119
10:20 – 11:20 Fritts-Richards organ at St. Alphonsus Catholic, 5816 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
11:45 – 12:45 Bond organ at St. Andrews Episcopal, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 98115
13:15 – 14:15 lunch at Gethsemane Lutheran (take-out options nearby)
14:15 – 15:15 Fritts organ at Gethsemane Lutheran, 911 Stewart St., Seattle, WA 98101
Carpooling is strongly recommended.
Queen Anne Lutheran has neighborhood street parking.
St. Alphonsus Catholic has a parking lot.
St. Andrews Episcopal has neighborhood street parking.
- Street Parking – Please be sure you are not blocking a driveway or parking closer than 5 feet away from a driveway.
- Alley Parking – If you park in our alley between First and Second Avenues in a spot behind another car, please leave your cell phone number in a note on the dashboard so the person you park behind can reach you if they need to leave.
Gethsemane Lutheran has a limited number of spaces available on Saturdays in the parking deck next to the church, and there is no guarantee that they would be available if church staff or members are using them. There are several large parking decks within a block of the church. There is also adequate street parking within a block of the church on Stewart, Ninth, and Eighth Avenues at an hourly cost of $2.50 – $3.00.
The Westlake Whole Foods is three blocks from the church, and provides up to two hours of free parking (in the deck at 2200 Weslake Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121) with validation of a purchase (see lunch options below.) Up to three hours costs $7. If walking to the church from Whole Foods, take a sharp left onto Ninth Avenue after leaving the store.
Please pick up a takeout lunch at one of the options listed below, and we will eat together in the Community Room. Outdoor dining is available in the covered garden for those still not comfortable with indoor dining.
There are numerous takeout options available within a short walk, including
- Whole Foods at 2210 Weslake Avenue, with options for almost everything including salad bar, hot bar, sushi bar, sandwich bar, soup bar, pasta bar, and pizza bar.
- Taco del Mar directly across Stewart St. from the church with Mexican
- A Pizza Mart at 925 Stewart Street (same block as the church) with pizza slices, calzones, and salads
- Nana’s Green Tea, 1007 Stewart St, with soups and stir fry
- Mr. West Cafe Bar, 720 Olive Way, with salads, sandwiches, and soups