The Ness Family Chapel is located on the third floor of the Karen Hille Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on the PLU Campus. It is accessible by elevator. Directions provided by Sheila Bristow:
- Park in the Mortvedt lot (OK to park anywhere on campus evenings & weekends). The lot is south of Trinity Lutheran Church, on Wheeler St S & Park Ave S.
- Cross Park Ave S to the PLU campus.
- Walk past Harstad Hall toward “Red Square,” an open area with sculptures.
- You will be facing the KHP Center (brick building with rose window). Go up the steps to the main, central entrance.
- Continue through the lobby towards the art gallery.
- There is an elevator centrally located between the lobby and gallery. Take it up to the 3rd floor (“chapel” is marked on the floors).
- When you exit the elevator, the next door you see is the chapel!